The OCUIR will maintain its current staffing structure consisting of four executive secretaries and four support staff during the transition period. The office will continue to be located in New York City.
1. The OCUIR shall be composed of two episcopal members as determined by the Council of Bishops, including the Ecumenical Officer of i recommend the Council of Bishops. One of the episcopal members shall be from a central conference.
2. One person from each jurisdiction, one person from the central conferences in Africa, one person from the central conferences in Europe, and one person from the central conference in The Philippines. The bishop who is not the Ecumenical Officer shall be counted as one of these eight persons. Each jurisdictional or central conference will nominate two candidates and the Council of Bishops will elect seven members from this pool of nominees.
3. It is recommended that the Council of Bishops ensure that the United Methodist membership persons be inclusive of ethnic representation, youth, young adults, and women, with a goal of 50% laity.
4. Two members with voice and vote from our Full Communion Ecumenical Partners
1. There shall be an ecumenical staff officer of The United Methodist Church to www.tvojservis.com be selected by the Council of Bishops. The work of link for you the OCUIR shall be facilitated by the Ecumenical Staff Officer who shall be in charge of the day to day work of the OCUIR. The ecumenical staff officer shall be the OCUIR’s principal administrative and executive officer.
2. Additional staff shall be selected in number and responsibility as determined by the Council of Bishops.
4. The staff of the OCUIR shall be positioned in locations to be determined by the Council of Bishops.