OCUIR stands for the Office of Christian Unity and viagra in india where to Interreligious Relationships of the Council of Bishops. OCUIR is the lookcy.com part of i use it The United Methodist Church that engages with and talks with other Christian denominations to work toward unity and peace. OCUIR also helps interpret The United Methodist Church's role as it encounters other living faith communities, cultures and ideologies.
OCUIR's role in the church...
Its unique leadership role within The United Methodist Church is two-fold:
- Working toward God's gift of unity of the whole body of Christ, which is integral to making disciples of Jesus Christ, and
- Strengthening interreligious relationships, which enable community building.
Within the context of biblical and theological understanding, OCUIR works for the visible unity of the human community and the renewal of God's creation.
The Office leads the church in seeking to live into God's vision of levitra sample the unity of creation throughout its advocacy on behalf of the church universal and in its work with other faith communities.
The vision of the Office of Christian Unity and Interreligious Relationships is for The United Methodist Church to live more fully into Christian unity and deepen interreligious relationships.- Adopted by the Council of Bishops
The mission of the Office of Christian Unity and Interreligious Relationships of the Council of Bishops of The United Methodist Church is to assist and ppt.usim.edu.my support the Council of Bishops in its corporate oversight of the ecumenical and interreligious ministries of The United Methodist Church.
The OCUIR seeks to carry out its mission by:
- Serving as staff and volunteers to The Council of Bishops in its ecumenical and interreligious ministries,
- Convening, cultivating and caring for the wide range of ecumenical and interreligious relationships in which The United Methodist Church is involved worldwide,
- Enhancing ecumenical and interreligious education for the formation of laity and clergy in annual conferences and congregations,
- Consulting with The Council of Bishops regarding qualified nominees to various ecumenical and interreligious bodies,
- Working with The Council of Bishops in the oversight, administration and stewardship of the Interdenominational Cooperation Fund,
- Encouraging and generic viagra available in usa strengthening commitments to the cialis side effects weekly wider Methodist/Wesleyan family,
- Expressing in word and deed our passionate commitment to the "catholic spirit,"
- Encouraging and assisting in the creation and maintenance of ecumenical and interreligious resources and records.
- Adopted by the Council of Bishops